Diving the Great White Wall in the Somosomo Straight in Fiji and then returning to the out-and-out luxury of Laucala Island Resort. Heaven.
Neill, Original Diver
A collection of islands ranging in size from continentally colossal Australia to pinpricks in the vast Pacific Ocean, and land masses of all shapes and sizes in between. No other region on earth is so intrinsically defined by the ocean that surrounds it.
Why we think you’ll love it
- The wrecks of Chuuk Lagoon offer the best wreck diving anywhere in the world.
- You can't get better than Papua New Guinea for a culture and diving combo.
- Fiji is home to probably the friendliest people on Earth. And the best soft coral!
- The coral gardens at Lizard Island in Australia are some of the best we have ever seen.
- If you like sharks and current, the Tiputa Pass in Rangiroa is hard to beat.
- Learn more and find out when to go in our in-depth guide