Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
I learnt to dive in Gozo and it is the perfect place to develop your diving experience. The clear blue water and wonderful topography makes it stand out as my favourite dive spot in Europe.
Eliza - Original Diver
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Liveaboard trip to dive the waters of Raja Ampat
- Go to the Philippines and swim with Thresher Sharks in Malapascua.
- Explore Japan both on the slopes and in the cities.
- Head to Pemba Island and dive at Mapanduzi to see the schools of hammerheads or barracuda coming in on the strong currents.
- Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp and watching the sun rise over the snowy peaks.
- Spending a day diving at Sipadan
- A night drive on safari in the Masai Mara- watching two lions track and kill a wildebeest.
Toughest Travel Moment
- Being stuck in a sandstorm in the middle of Rajasthan, after our camel trek didn't go according to plan. So we ended up spending the night hidden under rugs in a straw hut until the storm passed.
Weirdest Travel Moment
- After spending four months in Brazil I turned up to Sri Lanka with a souvenir, that I called Billy. Billy was a worm in my foot. Although very common in Brazil, when I went to the doctor in Sri Lanka I became the topic of conversation as they had not seen a similar case for years. I then proceeded to have 15 doctors all taking photos of my foot!
Explore my blog posts
When it comes to diving, it's safe to say that the Philippines offers a bit of everything and on my recent adventure there, I was lucky enough to have a taste of some of the best sites across the country; from thresher sharks in Malapascua to the beautiful coral reefs and walls around Bohol,…
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.