Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the detail
Travel across the roof of Norway by train, taking the Hurtigruten from Bergen to Kirkenes including the Arctic Circle crossing, and midnight sun.
Sue - Original Diver
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Stay in a Wilderness Lodge on the Polar bears migration route in Manitoba
- Swim with manatees
- Seal spot in the Galapagos
- Travel the entire length of the Trans Siberian Railway
- Venice - my favourite city, I've been many times and love exploring off the tourist trail. A highlight was being there for Festa della Salute one November when a pontoon bridge was built across the Grand Canal. Oddly, I've never been for Carnevale - I think it would be too busy and not the Venice I love.
- Celebrating a special birthday with a trip to Vietnam & Cambodia - loved it all but highlights were Halong Bay, a cooking course in Hoi An, then the temples of Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei.
Toughest Travel Moment
- A very late -running train at Jenbach station in Austria.Travelling alone and first class, so at far end of platform and couldn't hear announcements. Train turned up. Got on. Someone in my seat. Looked out of window to see my mother frantically signalling I should get off, fortunately I managed to get off. It was actually a train for Italy, not Germany. Nearly missed my plane at Munich too, check in was literally closing and I had to run through the airport to get to the plane. Not the most relaxing of journeys!
Weirdest Travel Moment
- During a site inspection of a hotel in the Seychelles, on a fam trip, everyone was introduced to the hotel manager. When it was my turn, he told me he knew where I lived, and he was correct! It transpired his brother lived a few doors along from me....small world!!
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.