Diving and snorkelling with more manta rays than I could count at Hani Faru Bay in Baa Atoll in the Northern Maldives. It is one of the best spots for mantas anywhere on Earth.
Louisa, Original Diver
Islands. There's something strangely comforting about holidaying in 'splendid isolation', and while that phrase originally applied to the British Isles, some rather more sunny examples exist in the Indian Ocean.
Why we think you’ll love it
- The whitest of white sands and the bluest of blue seas.
- Mantas, whale sharks and more in one of our favourite diving destinations, the Maldives.
- Some of the swankiest hotels in the world in the Seychelles.
- The perfect winter sun destination.
- Learn more and find out when to go in our in-depth guide