Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the detail
Learn a few simple words and phrases in the local language. Even a small effort goes a long way with locals!
Ollie - Original Diver
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- See a jaguar in the wild. Despite various trips to the Amazon and Pantanal, I am yet to catch a glimpse of one
- Drive a Porsche over the Alps
- Ride with gauchos in Patagonia
- Visit the Arctic and hopefully see a polar bear
- Driving across the Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia
- Flying at less than 100 feet over the sand dunes of the Skeleton Coast in Namibia
- Having a silverback Mountain Gorilla step on my toe in Uganda as he walked past me
- Being greeted with a traditional sing-sing by 300 villagers in the Sepik River in Papua New Guinea
- Having penguins dart past my shoulder whilst being chased by sea lions in the Galapagos
Toughest Travel Moment
- Having Molotov cocktails thrown at our bus in Puno, Peru during an anti-government protest
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Fishing for piranhas in the Pantanal with a local who insisted we stuff our pockets with red meat and wade, waist-deep into the water to catch the fish.
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.