Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the detail
Avoid the crowds that congregate at Angkor Wat at sunrise, and instead head to the ruins of Preah Khan, which is almost deserted and incredibly atmospheric at first light.
Jacqui - Original Diver
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- Return to New Zealand in summer time, so that I can tackle the Tongariro Crossing, and spend a few days kayaking and camping in Abel Tasman
- Spend a week diving in Raja Ampat
- Learn the Argentine Tango in Buenos Aires
- Explore the Galapagos Islands, and snorkel with sea lions
- Staying with the Iban Tribe in their traditional wooden Longhouse in Malaysian Borneo. The food, dancing, and rice wine (!) made for a very memorable evening
- Riding pillion on a vespa through the city streets of Ho Chi Minh, visiting local restaurants and bars, and sampling some 'delicacies'
- Sky diving over Lake Wanaka in New Zealand, on a crisp winter morning!
Toughest Travel Moment
- Sampling the Vietnamese delicacy of Duck Embryo from a lovely street vendor in Hanoi, and pretending to enjoy it so as not to offend her
Weirdest Travel Moment
- The near final leg of a 24 hour overland journey from Lombok to the Komodo Islands, using public transport. Arriving in the town of Bima in Sumbawa, we were transferred to a smaller 'bus' for the journey on to the ferry port. Our bus was missing half a windscreen - the driver's side - and so he wore a motorbike helmet for the drive. Needless to say, I avoided that side of the bus.
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.