Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the detail
The people in Colombia are unbelievably friendly – you get a very different reception here compared to elsewhere in South America.
Emily - Original Diver
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Go surfing in Indonesia
- Visit New Orleans
- Explore Argentina - particularly Buenos Aires and Patagonia
- Spend time on a game reserve in Laikipia, Kenya
- Skydiving over Plettenberg Bay in South Africa - completely terrifying up until the moment the parachute opened (when I no longer felt like I was plummeting to my death) and I could enjoy the incredible views of the coast.
- Being in Seville for the Semana Santa - a totally crazy religious festival in the build up to Easter that involves huge, elaborate floats from various churches being carried around the city. It's even more amazing at night when the whole thing is candle-lit.
- Stargazing in the Salt Flats of Bolivia - the sheer number of stars you could see made it worth lying outside in the sub-zero temperatures.
- Staying in Coffee Bay in South Africa, which is around two-hundred miles from the nearest city, and surfing on a completely deserted beach every day.
Toughest Travel Moment
- The Lost City Trek in Colombia - five days trekking in the intense heat of the Colombian jungle with a guide who spoke virtually no English. But it was all made entirely worth it when we reached the incredible, and almost completely deserted, ruins of the Lost City, which pre-date Machu Picchu but have a fraction of the visitors.
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Being served guinea pig in Peru, which arrived cooked but still completely whole (feet and all). Not sure it's something I would order again.
Explore my blog posts
The temporary closure of the UK's travel corridors is sad news, but it still feels like the whole country is poised and ready to head off on holiday as soon as is humanly possible. The race between vaccines and virus makes this latest lockdown feel particularly tough, but that's why we…
Considering how much we loved David Attenborough's iconic documentary series, Blue Planet II (which we enjoyed so much that it might as well have been tailor-made just for us), it's safe to say we were pretty excited about his latest hurrah: Netflix's Our Planet. And it did not disappoint.…
Monday 22nd April marked Earth Day, and while we're not about to hop aboard our 100% biodegradable soap box and start preaching some sort of eco-warrior manifesto (we'll leave that to the London protesters… are they still glued to that bus?!), we are committed to helping our clients travel…
As well as once again marvelling at Sir David Attenborough's brilliance and the ocean's beauty during this week's episode of Blue Planet II, we were also left heart-broken by the whale in mourning for its dead calf, poisoned by plastic in her milk, and the turtle struggling to free itself…
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.