Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the Detail
There is a tiny, hidden beach on the southern tip of Kefalonia in Greece. No one knows about it and you can only reach it on foot. The towering grey cliffs that surround and hide it are made of a clay that works wonders on your skin, after you wash it off in the sea. It’s a little slice of Greek paradise.
Olivia - Original Diver
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Sail around the Galapagos islands, exploring above the sea and below it
- Swim with Humpback whales
- Ride mustangs from the Mexican to the Canadian border
- Come eye to eye with Mountain Gorillas in Rwanda
- Riding my favourite horse, Sioux, while pushing a herd of 125 horses home across a gigantic pasture at 5.30 in the morning, watching the golden pink sunrise crest the ridges that were next to me. Mist was hanging low over the river and the morning silence was broken only by the water bubbling over rocks and the horses hooves.
- Watching Orangutans in Borneo. We saw a mother being handed fruit by one of the guides and sharing it with her baby, while an unruly teenager dangled above the suspended platform trying to steal the fruit (and her attention)
- Seeing a lone wolf trotting across the snow in Yellowstone National Park. It was the last day the park was open before it would then shut for winter. Snow was falling heavily and there were no other cars for miles. It was truly magical.
Toughest Travel Moment
- Getting lost skiing in a storm at the top of Blackcomb Mountain in Whistler. The snow was so thick I couldn't see my hands, the wind so strong I couldn't stand upright and it was so cold that my breath froze on my face protector.
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Finding a leech burrowing into my (very thick) glove in the rainforest. I was told, very casually, to 'pick it off, roll it and flick it away'
Explore my blog posts
The temporary closure of the UK's travel corridors is sad news, but it still feels like the whole country is poised and ready to head off on holiday as soon as is humanly possible. The race between vaccines and virus makes this latest lockdown feel particularly tough, but that's why we…
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.