Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Indonesia has so much to offer for any type of traveler, with delicious local food, adrenaline-spiking activities, incredible wildlife, beautiful scenery, extremely hospitable locals, stunning temples and more - it goes above and beyond in every category, and if you’re a diver I can’t imagine it gets any better.
Eleanor - Original Diver
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- I'd love to hike Kilimanjaro one day
- Swim with whale sharks
- Dive/snorkel the Sardine Run off of SA
- Hike in and see the mountain gorillas
- Diving in Komodo and seeing a whole new underwater landscape from anything I'd seen before. Checking off so many bucket list creatures while there (mantas, mola molas, blue ring octopus, cuttlefish, devil rays, bamboo sharks, nudibranchs, ribbon eels, sea snakes, etc.)
- Renting a moped and road tripping down the coastline of Vietnam (somehow surviving the huge highway into Ho Chi Minh at the end)
- Renting a campervan and road tripping through New Zealand - saying yes to every single activity available (spelunking through glow worm caves in Waitomo, rafting in Rotorua, cycling through wine country, bungie jumping in Queenstown, paddling through Milford Sound - the whole trip was amazing)
- Meeting my now husband on Gili T in Indonesia, and following him to Bali a couple days later
Toughest Travel Moment
- Saying goodbye to friends I've met and spent amazing experiences with, not knowing if I'll ever see them again.
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Camping along the California coast and waking up to a group of tourists standing over and taking pictures of my friends that were sleeping outside the tent. They didn't say anything, just got back in their car and drove off…
Explore my blog posts
Have you ever made it halfway into scheduling a dive holiday only to realise your dates land you directly in prime hurricane season instead of the whale shark migration you hoped to catch? No wonder flights and resorts were so affordable! Sometimes, dates and desires don't line up just how…
When asked what her favourite dive destination in the world is, Sylvia Earle - National Geographic Explorer, marine biologist, oceanographer, author, teacher and all-around phenomenal ocean advocate - said:
When it comes to diving, there's no better way to learn what works well than by doing it wrong first. And after years of being a professional guinea pig in both travel and diving, Eleanor - one of our diving experts - has made enough mistakes (and crucially, learnt from them) to be able to…
When it comes to diving, people sometimes fall into two camps: the die-hard divers who will happily dedicate their entire holiday to underwater exploring, and the land lovers who prefer to spend their time above the waves. But what happens when you're trying to plan a holiday that appeals to…
Coming face to face with wild animals in their natural habitat and observing their behaviours has an almost universal appeal. It's why we have such a soft spot for the likes of David Attenborough and Steve Backshaw (ask the children). But while the animal kingdom above the waves is home to…
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.